QuiltRed™ Club Program
It's the newest program for quilt shops.
QuiltRed™ was inspired by the American Heart Association's "Go Red for Women" campaign, which focuses attention on heart health, encouraging women to take good care of their hearts. As a quilt shopowner, you are in a unique position to help build awareness of this national crisis and to assist women to do something about it—for themselves and for others. QuiltRed™ was created to bring you a platform for promoting women's heart health.
QuiltRed™ was designed to use in your shop to encourage your customers to make red-and-white quilts to keep for themselves and/or to donate to local charities of your choice. It includes two groups of quilt projects so you can plan on a yearlong or longer club. A shorter program featuring redwork pillows is another option.
You can use the quilt and pillow patterns in this program to plan your own programs of the desired duration and content. There are several options:
- A yearlong pieced quilts program; if you wish, you can use this as your charity quiltmaking program for the year.
- A yearlong pieced quilts program that includes a companion redwork quilt as a "free" pattern
- A yearlong redwork quilts program, featuring embroidered blocks combined with pieced blocks and borders
- A yearlong redwork embroidery-only program
- A 3-month introductory class to redwork embroidery and to basic patchwork and pillow-making skills.
- 12 red-and-white pieced quilts, lap size, or larger
- 12 small redwork embroidery quilts; most are in medallion-size settings to make small wall quilts
- 3 redwork pillow designs with directions
- 13 full-size redwork embroidery patterns for easy transfer
- Illustrated directions for all projects, provided as printing masters; print what you need when you need it
- Ideas for using QuiltRed™ projects for charity quilt programs
- Marketing graphics to promote your QuiltRed™ program
If you plan to use QuiltRed™ in your shop in the coming months, you'll want to stock up on fabrics to ensure a good selection of red-and-white fabrics for your customers.
FabShop club programs are designed by shopowners for shopowners. Each program is a one-time investment with FREE-to-reproduce patterns and projects, marketing tools, and promotional ideas.
NOTE: These programs are not to be used as free patterns, free downloads, or giveaways.