QuiltRed™ Club Program
3-Programs in One! QuiltRed™
QuiltRed™ was inspired by the American Heart Association's "Go Red for Women" campaign, which focuses attention on heart health, encouraging women to take good care of their hearts. As a quilt shopowner, you are in a unique position to help build awareness of this national crisis and to assist women to do something about it—for themselves and for others. QuiltRed™ was created to bring you a platform for promoting women's heart health.
QuiltRed™ was designed to use in your shop to encourage your customers to make red-and-white quilts to keep for themselves and/or to donate to local charities of your choice. It includes two groups of quilt projects so you can plan on a yearlong or longer club. A shorter program featuring redwork pillows is another option.
- 12 red-and-white pieced quilts, lap size, or larger
- 12 small redwork embroidery quilts; most are in medallion-size settings to make small wall quilts
- 3 redwork pillow designs with directions
- 13 full-size redwork embroidery patterns for easy transfer
- Illustrated directions for all projects, provided as printing masters; print what you need when you need it
- Ideas for using QuiltRed™ projects for charity quilt programs
- Marketing graphics to promote your QuiltRed™ program
You can use the quilt and pillow patterns in this program to plan your own programs of the desired duration and content. There are several options:
- A yearlong pieced quilts program; if you wish, you can use this as your charity quiltmaking program for the year.
- A yearlong pieced quilts program that includes a companion redwork quilt as a "free" pattern
- A yearlong redwork quilts program, featuring embroidered blocks combined with pieced blocks and borders
- A yearlong redwork embroidery-only program
- A 3-month introductory class to redwork embroidery and to basic patchwork and pillow-making skills.
If you plan to use QuiltRed™ in your shop in the coming months, you'll want to stock up on fabrics to ensure a good selection of red-and-white fabrics for your customers.
FabShop club programs are designed by shopowners for shopowners. Each program is a one-time investment with FREE-to-reproduce patterns and projects, marketing tools, and promotional ideas.
NOTE: These programs are not to be used as free patterns, free downloads, or giveaways.