FabShop News - Back Issue Group 2016
2016 Back Issue Group
Issue 115 – December 2016 ($10)
- Selling Sewing Machines: Pot of Gold or Peck of Trouble?
- Christmas 2017
- 5th Saturday Bag Sale
- Physical Inventory Isn’t Just for the IRS
- 10 Commandments for Shop Teachers
- Engaging Your Customers Through Facebook
Issue 114 – October 2016 ($10) Veterans of the Business
- Strategies for Model Making
- Window Merchandising
- Sneak Peek: Fall Collections
- The Value of Facebook for Your Shop
- When a Bus Tour Comes
Issue 113 – August 2016 ($10)
- The Quilter’s Lodge
- Get It Out, Off The Bolt, Get It Gone
- Surviving An Internet Outage
- Move That Holiday Fabric
- Hiring An Outside Educator
- 2015 Email Marketing Metrics
Issue 112 – June 2016 ($10)
- Apparel Appeal
- What’s on the Peg?
- Apply the 80-20 Rule in Your Shop
- How to Scrub the Data in Your POS
- Your Website: A Global First Impression
- More Digitally Printed Fabric Is Coming
- Meet goals & boost sales; Jill Reicks explains Exercises in Expectations.
- Which kind of shop are you ‘I Want’ or ‘I Need’? Jennifer Albaugh explores becoming a destination for customers.
- Is it time to rethink your educational program? Donelle McAdams shares how to propel your store to excellence.
- How does your shop compare? Year-end survey stats.
- Advancing beyond the basics of your POS system. Joyce Harley explains more POS software features.
- Suppliers meet consumers – Should you be worried? Meg Cox investigates why some fabric companies are making a splash at consumer shows.
- That lady just hung up on me! Now what?
- A must-visit shop: Quilted Strait along the Puget Sound in Port Gamble, WA.
- Sample making vs. Trunk Shows – Which do you prefer?
- Quiltless Merchandise for Guiltless Shopping
- Boost Your Sales With Trunk Shows • Changing Patterns in Pattern Buying
- Ability, Motivation, Attitude
- Welcome the ‘Exceptionals’ in Your Shop
- 2016 Independent Business Survey