Become a Savvy Buyer I by Karen Montgomery
Learn From a Leader Series
Unlock the secrets to better buying with nationally-recognized retailer, teacher, speaker and designer Karen Montgomery. Karen brings almost 20 years of shopowner insight to this unique handbook—the only buying guide written just for fabric retailers. Become a Savvy Buyer uses real-world examples and goes behind the scenes for every part of the buying process. After all, smart buys become smart sales!
Don't Miss Karen's Advice on:
- Buying 101: how our industry is unique
- Long-range planning
- Staying ahead of customer expectations
- Buying deep, buying tight, and bulk buying
- Global events with local effects
- Reinventing your inventory
- Maximizing margins
- Expanding profits, not just inventory
- Seasonal cycles and holiday how-tos
- Plus more!