[Pre-order] A Guide to Planning & Promoting a Local Shop Hop by Deb Messina
A Guide to Planning and Promoting A Local Quilt Shop Hop
Have you tried to collaborate with fellow shopowners to produce a successful local shop hop and then felt frustrated when people couldn’t agree or didn’t hold up their part of the bargain? Deb Messina had been there and done that, so she came up with a better approach. With a professional background in organizing and promoting large training events over geographically diverse locations, she replaced group planning with a single event coordinator. The result? Shop hopper participation more than doubled!
In this comprehensive guidebook, Deb shares her proven practices for planning and promoting a local quilt shop hop. Take advantage of Deb’s step-by-step advice on how to:
- Create your “brand” for your shop hops business—trademarks, website, email management, and more.
- Make it easy for shopowners to participate.
- Keep shop hoppers motivated, event after event, with themes, projects, and prizes.
- Establish and work with a budget.
- Publicize and advertise the shop hop, especially with social media.
- Select fabrics and design projects.
- Plus a 37-page Appendix of sample materials to use as templates for your own events (includes template download).