[Replay] Behavior Based Interviewing & Selection
Behavior Based Interviewing & Selection Webinar with Lisa Furleigh
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- Employment applications, how to review them for clues, how to store them and what to avoid with them.
- Job descriptions, how they provide structure for interview questions, provide clarity for prospective employees, and avoid miscommunications up front.
- Behavior based interview guides, how they provide insight into the prospective employees work behaviors and habits and how to use them to predict whether or not someone will fit into your team smoothly.
- Best practices for one on one interviews, pitfalls, and more.
- A sample flowchart to help you organize the interviewing process to avoid missing out on a hot new hire.
Your handouts for this session will include examples of employment applications, job descriptions, structured interview guides, and more.
Where: Interactive Zoom Webinar
*Documents provided are for reference/examples only. None of the documents provided are intended to be used as legal advice or as compliant forms. Please refer to your states criteria and ensure that what you ultimately use is in compliance with all state and federal regulatory requirements.
Brought to you by The Fabric Shop Network!
...the trade organization for independent quilt and fabric retailers
Our goal is to help qualified business owners grow, succeed, prosper, and enjoy business to the fullest. We strive to provide the most complete, comprehensive, and detailed source of business information available within the fabric retailing industry. Visit us at fabshopnet.com.
*Please note that the live session will be recorded. By attending the live webinar session, you are consenting to the recording and further distribution of the recording by FSN.