Sew Days 2021: 6 one-day classes, beginning the week of July 12, finishing the week of August 16, 2021
- Be part of the worldwide program to encourage sewing.
- 6 one-day classes, beginning the week of July 12, finishing the week of August 16, 2021.
- You choose the day and time to offer the class in your store.
- Promote in your store, online, and on social media sites.
- Encourage your customers to share the fun with their non-sewing friends.
- The class fee ($5.00 in US and $10 in Canada) is designed to encourage new customers to try sewing.
- Make sewing social! Encourage friends to enjoy these classes together.
- The projects are easy to kit and fun for both beginners and more experienced sewers.
- Offer kits for a fee online and in your shop.
- Facebook Live and Zoom are great platforms for virtual classrooms!
Non-members are welcome to participate;
$75 registration fee applies.