Sew Days 2020: 6 one-day classes, beginning the week of July 13, finishing the week of August 17, 2020
Non-members are welcome to participate;
$75 registration fee applies.
- Be part of the worldwide program to encourage sewing.
- 6 one-day classes, beginning the week of July 13, finishing the week of August 17, 2020.
- You choose the day and time to offer the class in your store.
- Promote your store on the group social media sites.
- Encourage your customers to share the fun with their non-sewing friends.
- The class fee ($5.00 in US and $10 in Canada) is designed to encourage new customers to try sewing.
- Make sewing social! Encourage friends to enjoy these classes together.
- The projects are easy to kit and fun for both beginners and more experienced sewers.
- To bring new customers into your shop and bring back customers who have been on a hiatus.
- To encourage consumers and non-sewing friends to socialize in a sewing atmosphere.
- To keep the cost of exploring sewing to a minimum to encourage participation.
- To link independent shops together and promote the educational experience.
- To allow consumers and shopowners to share their experience on social media.