Boot Camp: It's all in the Numbers! Starting Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 8:00 am Pacific.
Starting Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 8:00 am Pacific.
What we’ll cover:
Using Financial Statements As Management Tools
• Understanding the accounting process
• Analyzing your balance sheet and profit and loss statements
• Identifying problems and solutions with ratios
• Analyzing financial cause and effect
• Analyzing industry comparison
Profit & Cash Flow Planning
• Projecting monthly sales, expenses, and profits
• Forecasting cash needs with accuracy
• Managing cash flow with a cash budget
• Understanding the differences between profit and cash flow
1-hour group Zoom meeting once a week for 6 consecutive weeks; starting, Wednesday, January 20, 2021 and ending February 24, 2021 at 8:00 am Pacific. Plus two pre-scheduled 30-minute one-on-one strategy sessions with Laurie Harsh.
First session starts, Wednesday, January 20, 2021 at 8:00 am Pacific.